Cheese Ki Sabzi









The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. But not only man, even the way to a woman’s heart or a child’s heart is through his/her stomach only. Humorous but true.You can make anyone loves you by cooking them good meals.Yes, that’s the power of cooking. 
Cooking is not a profession but surely a passion for me.I might not work in a professional kitchen but i love cooking up a storm for my friends and family. I think, even you may agree that cooking is a great illustration of melting pot between art and science. Indeed, cooking is both art and science. 
How? Like, my experiment with cooking can go miserably wrong, If I don’t apply scientific method. When I say scientific method, it doesn’t mean I need professional apparatus or tools to measure quantity or ingredients or need to do some sort of chemical reaction in lab. But yes, I must know why certain ingredients impart certain flavours or create certain reactions, and then recreating those experiments by testing them or mixing them in my kitchen. And I believe I should never be afraid of trying new things as if  Old is Gold, New is Platinum. A great instance of this is one of my favourite recipes which I have inherited from my mother, “Cheese Ki Sabzi”. I remember when we were kids; we used to be very picky or finicky about veggies. There is no point denying it: kids don’t like veggies even we didn’t. So my mother came up with this witty trick of persuasion like she used to make cheese with onion, tomato and capsicum with a healthy mac and cheese and we used to love it. 
For me, Cooking is an art form. The profiling and presentation of food do need a fine sense of art and aesthetics. Sometimes, 
a food may taste good but still fails to amaze our visual sense  due to lack of creativity. Therefore, adding some dazzle and drama to the food presentation is the key to pulling all five senses into experience of eating . The way the food looks on the plate is what tempts our eyes and makes you want to taste it . It helps with mindful eating. Every bite is journeying into the taste of world  and thoughtfulness of an artist or cook behind its method of profiling, preparation and eventually presentation. Push the boundaries of aesthetics and Plate it properly. 
Even cooking is therapeutic. It’s not only a mere process 
but a procession of emotions. It involves a great sense of achievement and appreciation. It allows me to discover myself by doing things for others; it has magical ability to bring together friends and family on the same table. When a table of love ones dig into something which I have spent hours crafting then even a miniature gesticulation of gratitude from them satisfy me. 
Even I love to acknowledge criticism with humility. Sometimes people (including my husband and friends) are afraid to criticise my cooking as they think that I spent many hours to create dish for them. It’s a labour of love, and mentioning that may annoy me. However, it’s through criticism that I am able to refine my technique , taste and texture of cooking. 
If you have never done cooking before then you must be thinking what the joy of cooking could be. 
The joy of cooking is the time you spend in kitchen to prepare a meal for you parents, wife, lover , children, pet, friends or even for foe. 
Food has no religion, gender, nationality, caste , creed. Food is Food. Food is for all. Cook create and compliment the art and science of cooking. 
Send you queries, compliments, criticism , suggestions or even random experiences in the comment box below. 
Or DM me @ fille_independante05

Comments

  1. So true, I have a new love for cooking post marriage. Never really thought I will evolve myself in this art so much. Go girl, and win more hearts which bind everyone (Food)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is so amazing. one can relate to the kind of content you put on this blog. I would urge people to follow this blog religiously

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To be Special is not Special, To be Ordinary is Special

JUST DON’T BE FASHIONABLE,BE FOREVER STYLISH .

Champa Gali : Delhi’s Best Kept Secret