To be Special is not Special, To be Ordinary is Special





I am not a trained Dancer . I am an ordinary dancer.But yeah i can crank the music way up and erupt into an impromptu dance session in any juncture. For me, Dancing is healing modality, when I dance I feel so alive. And it is something, I can enjoy at any point in my life, no matter what my ability is.
My camaraderie with dancing began at a very tender age. Back then, I didn’t even know how to emote but assuredly it was an untold emotion for me and still it is. I can recollect those twinkles in my eyes whenever I used to turn on a random song and dance around a bit. Even now I hear music, any song with any beat and I can’t help but move. And I know many out there have this sort of identical feeling but may feel introverted to dance because they might have not taken any formal classes. 
Don’t worry. You don’t need to dance to impress others, Dance for the reason that You want to dance. Dance like nobody’s watching. Dance to breathe, to tear down the walls, to open the  retired closets, to lose the pain and tension, to cwtch the humility and to feel animated and alive. 
I guess I was in middle school, and despite being a middle school girl I got shortlisted for this inter school dance competition which would actually be performed by seniors. Although  i didn’t have any professional training from some who’s who but then also I swayed in because my teacher had  seen that desire in me. And we won first prize, Even today i always advocate that you need Desire to Dance not any sort  of Dictation to Dance . 
Dance awakens new perceptions and helps us to learn and think in ways. It permits us to express and communicate our ideas and even projects out creative abilities. Like, most of the times  i choreograph my own steps by turning myself to good ideas and inspiration. I think when we endeavour to choreograph; we must look beyond the everyday life. We would be surprised at sources of inspiration that are all around us. For instance, nature, a good book just read, a memory of an experience that touched us, simply our own fantasies are  all fuel for creativity in choreography. And off course create commingling of creativity with confidence. Don’t feel sheepish or timid to try different steps and sequences. Explore various dance moves, combinations and patterns to see what feels right. And don’t be afraid to push the envelope and get silly as we are dancing for happiness. Take full liberty of your freedom. 
Even science says, Regardless of how graceful you are on the floor, or even behind the doors, everyone can- should Dance. As dance stimulates the release of important chemicals, particularly dopamine, oxytocin, serotonin and endorphins,  
In layman’s terms, dance releases positive emotions or happy hormones. It minimises feeling of pain and unpleasantness and create an overall positive outlook. 
So, follow the popular saying and fly. “Dancers don’t need wings to fly.”And Dance is the joy of movement and the heart  of life.”

Note: Don’t forget to share your comments and compliments. Even you can share/Dm to my insta handler @ fille_independante05 about your story of dance and some innovative movements.  
 Best story will get a chance to published on my Blog. 

Comments

  1. What an amazing concept. I do agree that no matters how good we are but we all should move to the rhythm and feel elated

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a true story of every non dancer (dance lover)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

JUST DON’T BE FASHIONABLE,BE FOREVER STYLISH .

Champa Gali : Delhi’s Best Kept Secret